Saturday, October 25, 2008

Minty Fresh!

Well, tonight there are many a thing on this blogger's mind. This week has not been the best for a few reasons. The foremost being that my roommate is in the hospital and sick. (Prayers are appreciated!) The second crappy thing is that I did not make much progress with the job search. No interviews this week and I haven't heard back from places I interviewed with last week. Not good. (More prayers concerning this would be appreciated as well!)

Instead of focusing on the aforementioned topics, I would like to make a big grateful shout out to the inventor of Listerine. I just got done using the new kind, the purple Tooth Defense kind, and it was fantastic. I could practically feel my teeth becoming more protected and defended as I swished away. Wonderful stuff, that Listerine! I remember as a child my dad would bet us fifty cents or a dollar to swish the original yellow Listerine for a minute. This was, nay, still is, a hard challenge. The original Listerine basically tastes like I imagine rubbing alcohol to taste straight up...not so good. So, I am quite glad they have improved upon Listerine for those of us who still desire defended teeth but can't quite hack doing the Listerine Challenge. Yeah flavored Listerine! (Except the weird flavors, like Citrus...what's that all about?! Who wants to feel like they just gargled orange juice to freshen up!) But that is another story...

5 comments:

Claire said...

Oh man, I just bought Listerine this week. We ARE from the same family.

janaemadsen said...

I would like everyone to remember that I won the listerine challenge. Indeed one of my childhood victories

Lp said...

I like the citrus flavor! Have you tried it? It's not really orangy. The old, orig flavor feels like it's burning my skin off. I think a whole minute and I would have no face left.

mablebrown said...

Have you tried the new Crest Pro-Health Rinse? It's ahh-mazing.

Carol Winegar said...

I use the purple Listerine.

 
template by suckmylolly.com