Friday, October 31, 2008

I love Free Stuff!

Well, I really like stuff and I LOVE Free Stuff, so today was a good day. We had a Sephora open at our local mall, the Independence Center. The first 100 people in the door got a gift card and a mirror. You better believe I was in that group! I won a $15 dollar gift card, which I used on a fabulous Sephora brand lipstick. I also got a free makeup bag for being a "Beauty Insider," which is like the Sephora equivalent of frequent flyer - or buyer - miles. Anyway, it was fun. The music was pumping and practically all the employees had false eyelashes. It is, of course, a known fact that a party can be judged by the amount of people there with outrageous eye-makeup. So, I deem this grand opening a success!

I did productive things as well and whisked myself off to Target to apply for a job on one of their computers. Target could possibly be a cool place to work and getting a discount at a store is always good. :-)

More Later - and keep entering the WIN IT WEDNESDAY contest - drawing this Wednesday!
-Rachelle

3 comments:

janaemadsen said...

I wish I could have been there

Ginny said...

You are so lucky, love Sephora!

mablebrown said...

Sephora also just opened here in Tucson. What should I get? I don't know what's good.

 
template by suckmylolly.com