Thursday, November 6, 2008

WIN IT!!! - MEOW Lip Balm - WIN IT!!!



Here's the good stuff from www.elladean.etsy.com:

MEOW!! Gotta love cats & all their attitude (I mean strong personalities). Here's a fun, moisturizing, vegan, smoochalicious, Cat Lover's Inspired Lip Conditioner...

Label reads:
'Ad in a Cat Newspaper'
Looking for owner who has plenty of fresh cream, gives good back scratches & most importantly cuddlers apply only, Please!

Flavor: Fresh Cream (This flavor is sooo dreamy & creamy I wouldn't blame a cat for trying to eat it) Directions: Apply Fresh Cream Smoochalicious Lip Conditioner & then cuddle with your cat (ahh, so sweet)

Made with extremely Moisturizing, 99% Au Natural, Vegan Friendly Ingredients...

candelilla wax, sweet almond oil, olive oil, aloe vera oil, olive butter, vitamin e, fda color, essential oils, flavor oils & love

Good Stuff, huh?!

Honestly, EllaDean is on of my favorite Etsy sellers and you will love this lip balm. Make a comment on this post and you are entered into my blog giveaway for her fabulous lip balms!

- Rachelle

4 comments:

janaemadsen said...

I like the cute cat picture! please enter me

Melody said...

Wow! Such a cool giveaway! Do count me in too! I'll love to try the lipbalm.. :)

Cheers,
Melody
mel_88_88@hotmail.com

mablebrown said...

Is this why you have great lips? I can't seem to keep mine from getting chapped. Course I live in the crappy desert so that doesn't help.

Dana Carlin said...

Does it make your lips kitten-soft? I do hope so! (I once saw toilet paper and the brand was "kitten soft"...which conjurs a disturbing image of people wiping their bums with kittens...)

 
template by suckmylolly.com