Monday, November 24, 2008

An Update - Long Overdue!

Well, a few days ago I returned from about a week long vacation in Philly. I visited my sister Janae, brother-in-law John, and their daughter Danielle. It was fun! We didn't really see any of the "traditional tourist spots." Instead, we went to a craft fair and sold some of our wares from our Etsy shops. Alas, the fair was poorly attended, but we had fun with her friend Dana, who is very cool.

I also wanted to experience a Philly cheesesteak sandwich and so I did. It was pretty good!

Next on my list was IKEA. There is an enormous IKEA between my sister's house and the airport. So, on the way to the airport we stopped there. It was awesome and I sure wish they would open an IKEA near my house!

So, although we didn't do the traditional stuff, I left happy with what we did. Of course, it goes without saying that I played many board games with Janae and John, which was really fun. They are, after all, masters of "board gamery."

3 comments:

janaemadsen said...

congratulations on the new job!

Dana Carlin said...

I had fun with you, too! You should come back soon.

Carol Winegar said...

Glad you had fun at John and Janae's. Their house seems like a party.

 
template by suckmylolly.com