Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A little bit of Inspiration

Inspiration when desperately needed:

Here is a quote that I found really inspiring and Heaven knows I need it right now!

Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
--Helen Keller


Helen Keller is a personal hero of mine, due to my episode of blindness for several months.

I hope you find it inspiring too. I'll be back with the "R List" soon. And Janae's new shop will surely make an appearance because it is awesometastic!

Love,
Rachelle

2 comments:

mablebrown said...

Rachelle...I don't know why you need some inspiration right now, but I love you and there were times in my life that you were an inspiration to me! So hang in there!

p.s. Good Helen Keller quote!

Claire said...

I love you!

 
template by suckmylolly.com