Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Latest Etsy Treasury

It's titled "What's Love Got to Do With It?" and the answer is quite simply: EVERYTHING.

Made under my roommate Dana's Etsy ID, but entirely by me. Quite a fun one to do as I LOVE all the hearts and girly things about Valentine's Day. :-)

Here's the link to the treasury, which should be good for about one more day until the treasury expires. I've captured a screen-shot and will try to load it for those who miss out on the live treasury. If you can, please log on and click on all 12 of the seller's boxes and check things out. I can always dream of front page, right?

Love,
Rachelle











3 comments:

Claire said...

The Treasury looks great. Glad that your stuff was featured.

Dallas Shaw said...

nice finds here
dallas
http:// dillydallas.blogspot.com

janaemadsen said...

you really make great treasuries

 
template by suckmylolly.com