Saturday, March 28, 2009

Etsy shop of the week: Fruitflypie

With the perfect combination of a mod style and a homey-vintage feel, this item is definitely a strong contender for the favorite Etsy item I've ever ordered! (Plus, I just like birds too!)

From the FANTASTIC shop Fruitflypie:

Ceramic Owl Figurine Vintage Design White


Ceramic Owl figurine, makes the perfect Desk Decoration

Description:

"Hand made Ceramic Owl. Beautiful solid white color. 5" Tall, 3" wide from the side, and 4 1/2" wide across the front.

I slip cast it using a vintage 70's mold. Then fired it in the kiln to cone 04. I then glazed it and fired again to make the glaze turn to glass.

I have several other ceramic pieces available, some hand molded from raw clay and some poured from vintage molds."
____________________________________________________________________
If I had infinite sources of money (or maybe just an extra $24) I would visit Fruitflypie and get something cool for my Sister-in-law's new cubicle at her new job. Awesome! And congrats to Melissa for having a cool new job working for NuSkin!
____________________________________________________________________

More later on Fruitflypie on Etsy!

4 comments:

janaemadsen said...

I love them- it's hard to decide what to get there are so many options. I do need a planter though.

Anonymous said...

You're a giver.

mablebrown said...

Very cool shop...Etsy is so addicting!

fruitflypie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shop, your the best!

 
template by suckmylolly.com