Monday, March 30, 2009

FruitFlyPie Favorites


Here is a little note from my Etsy seller of the week, Fruitflypie. And check out the picture of the pig planter. It is adorable! Could you imagine one of these planters with your favorite house plants hanging out in it? Fabulous! Well, on to the note:

Hi Rachelle, Yay! Thanks so much for featuring my shop in your blog. I'm so happy you love your new owl and he is your favorite. My favorite item in the shop is the 1960's pig planter, with its pointy legs and round pot belly, I think it is the cutest. If I wasn't selling on Etsy, I would be designing websites and would be selling on Ebay, I was so happy to close my Ebay store. Yay for Etsy and all the wonderful people in the Etsy community. Thanks so much! Wendy


2 comments:

janaemadsen said...

I bought the blue planter

Claire said...

I love your selection. You have style, Rachelle, you have style.

 
template by suckmylolly.com