Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well, I'm Back!

Well, I'm back; with totally selfish reasons too! :-) I have (obviously) been struggling with blogging. (Don't worry, it is not limited to just my blogging!) I have been quite depressed this year and that often makes it hard to do Anything! However, my sister pointed out to me that it is time for my "semi-annual blog list" where I post what I want for my birthday. LOL! So, please know that (with the exception of this blog entry, which doesn't really count) I am determined to write more frequently and please forgive me as you read my greedy list!

My Birthday list:

I would like some practical things that I need.

1. AVON Skin So Soft Hair Removal cream (I am hoping to load up on this one because I love it!)
2. mark Lemon Sugar Scent Mist (I suppose this is not a true need...)
3. AVON Pedi-Peel Pads
4. Schick Intuition Plus Refill Blades, Advanced Moisture, 6 pack (also hoping to load up on these)

More "Fun things"

5. I am "registered" at Sephora.com here.
6. I would also like this headband A LOT! It's on Etsy here. I have Really wanted a purple headband/brooch to wear to the Bridal Fairs Dana and I go to.

I have created a wish list on Etsy. Go to Etsy.com and type in "WishListRachelle" as the username and "cheese" as the password. Then go to the "Favorites" on the top left hand corner of Etsy's front page.

If you need help with anything on the list above, just let me know! I'd be more then happy to help you! ;-)

Thanks for reading this list if you made it all the way to this point with me! I appreciate it, and promise to increase the blogging and blogging quality in the future.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Rachelle,
Great wish list! I love that headband too. I bet you could make one though. My sister and I made some similar (we put them on alligator clips though). We found a tutorial online. They are made by cutting out layers of organza and silk circles and carefully burning the edges to make them curl. You could try it.

 
template by suckmylolly.com