Thursday, December 2, 2010

Right Now...

I have been terribly neglectful of my personal blog lately because I have an Etsy blog and Etsy team blog now. I can often be found neglecting those now. ;-) Actually, my team on Etsy is called "Selection Perfection," and is a treasury-making team. I love it, even though it takes a lot of time and work to organize and run things, even with Jessica, my co-captain. I have made a lot of great treasuries and great friends.

Moving on to the not-so-important question of the day is this: "What would you do if you had any money around?"

And the all important answer is this: buy a caramel apple. They are delicious. They can also be decorated quite festively this time of year, which is a bonus!

So, I am wishing I could send all of my loved ones many Happy Christmas wishes and caramel apples to jam into their stockings! Enjoy!

Love,
Rachelle

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a caramal apple this week. It was awesome--a very tart Granny Smith apple covered in sticky caramal studded with whole macademia nuts. It was the first caramal apple I have had in years. I laughed when I afterwards read your blog past. Maybe we have some psychic connection, or a synchronized caramal apple connection through our DNA.

 
template by suckmylolly.com